Our user's privacy is important to us. It is the policy of the FHARSAI brand to respect privacy in relation to any information made available on the online store FHARSAI (www.fharsai.com)
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide products / services. We do this by fair and legal means, with the user's knowledge and consent. We also inform the reason for saving the data and how it will be used.
We retain data only for as long as necessary to provide the requested product / service. When we store data, it is protected using commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
The user is free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired products / services.
The continued use of our website will be considered as accepted by our practices around privacy and personal information. If the user has any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, you can contact us.
What are cookies?
The user can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in his browser (you can consult the browser's Help to complete this process).
It is important to be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites that are visited by the user. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that cookies are not disabled.
Cookies we set
This site offers informational subscription services or email and cookies can be used to remind the user that he is already registered and to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-registered users.
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that the user's request is remembered between pages, so that it is processed properly.
When the user submits data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be configured to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set user preferences. To remember the preferences of each user, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever the user interacts with a page that is related to their preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analysis solutions on the Web, to help us understand how the user uses the website and how their experience can be improved. These cookies can track items such as how long the user takes on the site and the pages visited, so that we can continue to produce interesting content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time the user spends on the website or the pages visited. This allows us to understand how we can improve the site especially for the user.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that the user receives a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This data is important for the user, as it means that we can make business forecasts with precision that allows us to analyze advertising costs.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and information that the FHARSAI website (www.fharsai.com) offers, with an enunciative but not limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not broadcast advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, legal bookmakers (eg ESC Online), games of chance and gambling, any type of illegal pornography, in favor of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems on the FHARSAI website, from suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
We hope that all the information has clarified you and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website. website www.fharsai.com.
This policy is effective from March/2021.